E-Invoicing Outbound for Oracle Financials
Streamline and Automate Your Invoice Process
Key Features and Benefits
- Integration with Oracle AR: Automatically create customer invoices based on Oracle AR data.
- Flexible send methods: Send invoices via email, SFTP and Peppol.
- 24/7 Processing: Process invoices anytime, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
- Eliminate Manual Interference: Say goodbye to manual tasks and reduce human errors.
- Comprehensive Monitoring: Gain insights into your invoice processing through intuitive dashboards.
- Support for Oracle Financials: APRO is compatible with both Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Financials Cloud, ensuring flexibility for your business needs.
How it works
APRO E-Invoicing Outbound leverages the data in Oracle AR to automatically generate the electronic invoice, including invoice headers and lines. It extracts relevant data from various Oracle modules like Receivables, Projects, Purchasing, and Order Management. APRO then validates these transactions using data from Oracle Financials and creates electronic invoices along with corresponding invoice images. Finally, APRO E-Invoicing Outbound automatically sends out the invoice documents via email, SFTP, or the Peppol network.
Streamline your invoice process, reduce manual effort, and ensure compliance with APRO E-Invoicing Outbound.
With just a single click, process all your outgoing invoices effortlessly.
More product details
We can send you some more detailed product information, just leave your email address behind and we’ll send you a copy of our product brochure.
"*" geeft vereiste velden aan
Request a demo
Please leave your email address and our Sales team will get back to you before the banks close today!
Would you like to know more about APRO E-Invoicing Outbound?
We have 20+ years of experience in processing data into Oracle applications. We are especially proficient in optimizing and automating processes in Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Financials Cloud, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you might have on your (future) Oracle setup.
Senior Manager APRO Imaging