Full time / part time
As a Delphi developer you are responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications. You work closely with other developers, testers and consultants, often as part of a SCRUM team. You have input in the design and architecture. You are able to translate the design into a working solution and functionality.
As a developer at APRO you are part of an enthusiastic team that is responsible for the support and development of all products that APRO Software Solutions has in its range.
What we offer
- Organization with short lines.
- Internal training.
- Opportunities for working from home.
- Varied job with space for your own ideas.
- Working via the SCRUM methodology.
- Good salary and fringe benefits.
- Good working atmosphere and space for further professionalize.
- Corporate events.
What we expect
- At least 3 years of experience in actively building applications in Delphi.
- Experience with SQL/PLSQL.
- A team player with a flexible attitude.
- Good communicative skills.
- Command of the Dutch and English language.
Interested in this vacancy or do you want to know more? Contact mr. H. van de Mheen, 06 11 07 13 85 or send an email to email@example.com.