Do you like to work in a friendly but hard-working team? Do you like to help your customers through advice and training? Then we are looking for you!
In the position of consultant you are responsible for implementing our (cloud) applications at our customers. During the implementation you translate the customer’s processes into the application, you provide training in the use of the application and you coordinate test activities, whereby you regularly roll up your sleeves yourself. These implementations take place remotely, on location in the Netherlands, but also abroad. That means that you must enjoy working in an international environment where you also have to travel.
As a consultant at APRO you become part of an enthusiastic team of consultants, support engineers and developers. This team is responsible for the application and works from the office in Bunschoten-Spakenburg.
APRO’s applications have a rich history of functionalities and you need the appropriate knowledge for this. You will therefore start with an extensive induction program in which you will be trained to become a fully-fledged consultant. Part of this familiarization program is that you will initially start at our support department so that you can familiarize yourself with the applications and get to know our customers. From there you will gradually be included in the consultant team to serve our customers.
What we offer
- International working environment.
- Organization with short lines.
- Options for working from home.
- Varied function with space for your own ideas.
- Good salary and fringe benefits (lease car, mobile, laptop).
- Nice working atmosphere and space to further professionalize.
- Corporate events.
What we expect
- At least a HBO (Dutch) degree, or higher.
- Affinity with IT, experience is not mandatory, but the drive to learn is.
- Hands on mentality.
- You are a team player and you have a flexible attitude.
- Good communicative skills.
- Willing to travel abroad.
- Command of the Dutch and English language.
Interested in this vacancy or do you want to know more? Contact mr. H. van de Mheen, 06 11 07 13 85 or send an email to [email protected]