Oracle Open World 2019
Moscone Center in San Francisco
For the second time in 2019 APRO will exhibit at Oracle OpenWorld. After London in February we will attend the conference in San Francisco in September.
This year Oracle OpenWorld will be held from Sunday September 16th until Thursday September 19th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Tens of thousands of attendees will gather in San Francisco for an intensive week of learning and networking. This year we will focus on our cloud solutions, the Magic Square.
Learn how our Magic Square can help your organization getting more out of Oracle Financials Cloud.
Our Magic Square:
- AP Invoice scanning
- Supplier payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash Applications
- Global bank connectivity
- Interfacing – AP, AR, PO
Why visit us?
- Because we have the cloud solution for AP Invoice Automation.
- Our solution connects Oracle Financials Cloud to your banks globally.
- We process XML invoices and are connected to the PEPPOL network for electronic invoicing.
- We developed a top-class bank reconciliation and cash application solution with Machine Learning capabilities.
- You are looking for one solution to control your global payment process. 1200+ global payment formats, processing acknowledgement files, positive pay, end to end security.
- Learn why customers like Facebook, Mastercard, DHL, Canon, Ricoh and many more chose APRO Software Solutions to upgrade their financials processes in Oracle Financials.
We are most happy to discuss your business requirements at the conference.
See you in San Francisco
Never miss an event
Stay up-to-date webinars and conferences
I would like to receive further updates about events and webinars from APRO Software Solutions.