APRO Interfacing Cloud for Oracle Receivables
With 20 years of experience, in areas like supplier invoices, payments, customer receipts, direct debits (ACH debits) and bank reconciliations, APRO Software Solutions has a well-proven track record for integrating with and interfacing data to Oracle E-Business Suite. Our software is now also available as SAAS solution for Oracle Financials Cloud providing the same integrations, interfaces and more. APRO has introduced a new interfacing solution to interface data from external systems to Oracle Financials Cloud, interfaces for AP, AR and Purchasing are already available and more is to come.
APRO Interfacing Cloud for Oracle Receivables, takes files with customer master data and transactions from external systems in any file format and layout. Manually or fully automatically the files can be imported into the APRO Interfacing Cloud. The imported data is validated before being submitted to Oracle Financials. In addition to that APRO can enrich the data to ensure that the import to Oracle will not fail. For example, retrieving BBAN from an IBAN to ensure that the customer bank account can be created. APRO also checks on already existing data in Oracle Financials Cloud, so if a customer or transaction already exists the data will not be send to Oracle. Updates on customer master data can also be handled by selecting the update option or delivering the update type in the data files. Users are notified about all processed files and data including validation errors. Using the ABG Concurrent Manager the import and validation processes can be fully automated.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Standardize and automate your interface processes.
- Interface customers, suppliers, purchase orders, invoices and transactions from your external systems directly into Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Validate & Enrich data before sending it to Oracle.
- Bank account validation.
- BBAN derivation from IBAN.
- Prevent duplicates.
- Connect the correct bank and branch in Oracle to the bank account being interfaced.
- Automatically retrieve data from your external systems via (s)FTP.
- Report the results of the processed records back to the external system.
- High-volume imports.
- Customer updates.
- Web-based standard solution.
- SAAS application hosted by Oracle Cloud Services which is fully compatible with Oracle Financials Cloud.
- One system to manage all the necessary interfacing from your external systems to Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Easy migration of your customer and supplier data into Oracle Financials Cloud.
- Host to host connection with your external system.
- Validation of your customer and supplier bank account details.
- User-friendly interface with the look and feel of Oracle Financials Cloud
- Fully automated interface process without user intervention.
ORACLE FINANCIALS CLOUD
Oracle Financials Cloud offers a broad suite of modules and capabilities designed to empower modern finance and deliver customer success with streamlined processes, increased productivity and improved business decisions.
WHY APRO INTERFACING CLOUD?
Although Oracle Financials Cloud offers a broad suite of capabilities for interfacing all customer and supplier related data, it is often difficult to connect your external systems to Oracle. The APRO Interfacing Cloud will offer you various opportunities to streamline and integrate your business processes with Oracle Financials Cloud.