Oracle Open World07 Aug 2017
APRO will exhibit at Oracle OpenWorld 2017, October 1-5, San Francisco, Moscone Center booth 4214
Get ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2017 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. This year Oracle OpenWorld will be held from Sunday the 1st of October until Thursday the 5th. Tens of thousands of attendees will gather in San Francisco for an intensive five days of learning and networking.
Why visit us?
- Is your organisation moving to AP Invoice automation?
- Migrating to Oracle Financials Cloud?
- Would you like to start processing XML invoices?
- Looking for a PEPPOL certified partner for you electronic invoices? Thinking about connecting your global business units with local banks?
- Are you using Cash Management but is your shared service center still reconciling manually?
- Moving your AP department to electronic payments?
- Need a simple lockbox tool?
- Want to win our great gadget?!
Then stop at our booth, number 4214 (Moscone-South) to meet our experts and learn our products:
- APRO Imaging
- APRO Banking Gateway
- APRO Banking Gateway Cloud
- APRO E-Invoicing Inbound
- APRO E-Invoicing Outbound
- APRO GL Reconciliation
- APRO Multilateral Netting
Our staff waits for you and we are most happy to discuss your business requirements.