Full time / part time
As a Support engineer you are a spider in the web between the developers, consultants and the management team. After an extensive internal training course, you will get started with the daily processes of and around the applications. This includes:
- Providing functional support to clients and consultants. You can think of answering and analyzing questions.
- Testing the application and further developing the test script.
- Writing a functional design for a new functionality that is an extension of the existing products.
- Filtering the helpdesk for questions that are functional, technical or commercial in nature and submitting them to the right departments.
- Support the developers in setting up test scenarios.
- Maintaining (internal) documentation.
What we offer
- Organization with short lines.
- Internal training.
- Opportunities for working from home.
- Varied job with space for your own ideas.
- Working via the SCRUM methodology.
- Good salary and fringe benefits.
- Good working atmosphere and space for further professionalize.
- Corporate events.
What we expect
- Education (Dutch) MBO 4 or higher.
- Hands on mentality.
- You are a team player and you have a flexible attitude.
- Good communicative skills.
- Command of the Dutch and English language.
- Experience in IT is not required, as long as you have the drive to learn.
Interested in this vacancy or do you want to know more? Contact mr. H. van de Mheen, 06 11 07 13 85 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.