Full time / part time
As a Java developer you are responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications. You work closely with other developers, testers and consultants, often as part of a SCRUM team. You have input in the design and architecture. You are able to translate the design into a working solution and functionality.
As a developer at APRO you are part of an enthusiastic team that is responsible for the support and development of all products that APRO Software Solutions has in its range.
What we offer
- Organization with short lines.
- Internal training.
- Opportunities for working from home.
- Varied job with room for your own ideas.
- Working via the SCRUM methodology.
- Good salary and fringe benefits.
- Nice working atmosphere and space to further professionalize.
- Possibilities for obtaining certificates (for example, Java OCA/OCP, SQL, etc.)
- Corporate events.
What we expect
- Experience in Java is not a must.
- Education in IT, Bachelor degree or higher.
- A team player with a flexible attitude.
- Good communicative skills.
- Command of the Dutch and English language.
Interested in this vacancy or do you want to know more? Contact mr. H. van de Mheen, 06 11 07 13 85 or send an email to email@example.com.